MYSTERY BEANIE 001 PROGRESS PHOTOS SET 001

Loom knit beanies are fun, and stylish for men and women of all ages, including kids and teenagers.

Today, I am starting a new series of these hats for my beanie store – DUDECAPZ BEANIE STORE.

You may be asking why am I calling this a “Mystery Beanie”? It is because I am combining two yarns together in colorways that I’ve never worked with before. I don’t know how these look when worked seperately, much less when combined with totally different colors.

So, I will be just as surprised as you will be at how this beanie will look when it is finished.

I will not be telling what yarn brand or colorways these are… because you know… copycats.

It is Saturday, October 16th, 2021 @ 7:30 AM CST as I am starting this project. I have very limited time to work this morning. I will be posting progress photos as I go along.

001.

I literally only had time this morning to wind the yarn into balls to get started. I will get back to this tomorrow morning to try to work up some rounds on the knitting loom. This is progress as of 2021-10-16-SAT @ 8:23 AM CST.

002.

This is progress as of 2021-10-17-SUN @ 11:54 AM CST. It’s the first 2 rounds on my knitting loom (cast on round + first normal round. This may actually only count as 1 full round, but I’m counting it as two since it takes two wraps on the loom to start.

003.

This is progress as of 2021-10-17-SUN @ 12:06 PM CST, with 3 rounds of knitting completed.

004.

This is progress as of 2021-10-17-SUN @ 12:24 PM CST, with 4 rounds of knitting completed.

005.

This is progress as of 2021-10-18-MON @ 8:07 AM CST, with 5 rounds of knitting completed.

006.

This is progress as of 2021-10-18-MON @ 8:27 AM CST, with 6 rounds of knitting completed.

007.

This is progress as of 2021-10-18-MON @ 9:02 AM CST, with 7 rounds of knitting completed.

008.

This is progress as of 2021-10-18-MON @ 9:19 AM CST, with 8 rounds of knitting completed.

009.

This is progress as of 2021-10-18-MON @ 9:37 AM CST, with 9 rounds of knitting completed.

010.

This is progress as of 2021-10-18-MON @ 10:39 AM CST, with 10 rounds of knitting completed.

Check back soon for more updates.

YOU ARE AWESOME!

I can’t thank you enough for browsing my website, and I hope you are enjoying my content. Your support for my work, and my small business is very much appreciated. Please check out my store links below.

DUDECAPZ BEANIE STORE – Do you like handmade crochet and knit beanies and other items? I make one size fits all beanies that are great for adults as well as kids and teenagers. NOTE: I only ship items from my store to addresses within the 48 continental United States. – https://dudecapz.storenvy.com/

MUDPIX OUTDOORS – Do you like to view nature photography and collect photo ebooks? My outdoor photography taken at West Point Lake, and Lake Harding in Alabama and Georgia. – https://mudpix.gumroad.com/

CHECK OUT FEATURED CONTENT BELOW

Below you can find some random content that I am featuring in my blog for a limited time period. This content is updated frequently.

TRAINS – Since Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021, I have been on a train kick. It started on Twitter when I decided to follow the #train, #trainspotting, and #railroad hashtags while working on my website, in hopes of seeing some cool train photography. This isn’t the first time I’ve been on a train kick, as I have enjoyed watching train ride videos on YouTube prior, as well as I love taking train photos when I get the chance, but this writing is my first real record of it. Below I would like to highlight some accounts on Twitter, and other links related to Trains that I think are interesting and that I recommend checking out.

William A. Hamlin – @SE_Railfan84 – Truck driver, PRO FREEDOM & train photographer. Be sure to check out his teespring store link. He’s got some nice train themed t-shirts, and hoodies.